Sunday, May 12, 2013

ASUS A53U A53U-AS21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) special offers

ASUS A53U A53U-AS21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)

ASUS A53U A53U-AS21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)

ASUS A53U A53U-AS21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) Reviews

I was very skeptical of buying this product since I had seen so many negative reviews of it on the page of it's 500 GB counterpart that has all of the same specs. I am writing my review to tell you that it's not as bad as it sounds. I have no idea why others are having problems with their laptops, mine is working perfectly.Sure, it is not lightning fast when it comes to installing new programs, but my older laptop was worse. Despite all of the needless programs that start with start up, it boots at a normal pace. There is a lot of pre-installed junk that I uninstalled - a quick fix to anyone. Just make sure to do a quick Google search to make sure it's not important before getting rid of it. Vibe and Facelogin can go instantly. I saw reviewers saying they didn't like the keyboard, but I do. It's not "too wide" and they keys are where they have always been. The speeds are fine, and the quality of the webcam is pretty good. I have used this laptop for just one day, but I already like it more than my older one. I have run Skype (in a call with my husband), Chrome, McAfee, and an installer for iTunes all at one time with no crashes or any drops in speed, and it held up very well. The only few problems I had were as follows: - There is a lot of pre-loaded, useless junk on it - There is too much reserved space for the system (About 48 GB, I believe) - The battery life could be better, though it is not bad (running up to 4 hours on Power Saving setting) The things I liked the most: - The keyboard is perfect (not to spaced out, not too crowded) - It keeps itself running very coolly, and it hasn't even gotten warm on the bottom after extended amounts of use. - The overall color and feel of the laptop - The quality of webcam and audio calls Overall, 4/5 stars. Not bad, especially for the price (which it is definitely worth),despite receiving a lot of bad reviews.. this is my ASUS A53U A53U-AS21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) reviews
ASUS A53U A53U-AS21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)

ASUS A53U A53U-AS21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) Specs

  • +
  • Price for both: $408.97
  • These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Buy the selected items together
  • This item: ASUS A53U A53U-AS21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) by Asus $329.00
  • SquareTrade 2-Year Computer Accident Protection Plan ($300-400) by SquareTrade $79.97
. ASUS A53U A53U-AS21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)
ASUS A53U A53U-AS21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) Best buy
ASUS A53U A53U-AS21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)
. ASUS A53U A53U-AS21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) will.. (Read More)




ASUS A53U A53U-AS21 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)
,

8 out of 10 based on 64 ratings

1 comment: