Sunday, May 12, 2013

ASUS K55A-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) special discount

ASUS K55A-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)

ASUS K55A-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)

ASUS K55A-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) Reviews

My son who is very computer savvy turned me on to the ASUS brand. He purchased one about 6 months ago, essentially the same, but he paid considerably more for his. The i5 Intel processor combined with the memory makes this laptop lighting fast. I was actually quite impressed with the overall quality, fit and finish being exceptional. Can you call a laptop beautiful? Well compared to my HP G71, the statement fits. It's a good looking machine. One of the first things I did before configuring my preferences on the operating system was to play a DVD to analyze the resolution. Is this blu- ray HD? The resolution was absolutely beautifully clear, bright and detailed. Now I am not a computer "geek", just an average "Joe" so I cannot lay out for you the technical specs as some will do, but I am extremely impressed by this brand. Battery life is also again quite surprising compared to the G71. I didn't realize you could have a laptop exceed 3 to 4 hours of operating between recharges. Fantastic battery life. Mine came with an ASUS 1 year warranty to protect me from myself. It covers the coffee spill that shorts out your computer. Something about liquid and electronics don't mix. It protects me against accidentally dropping it on concrete as I try to put it into my bag. Never heard of a warranty like that before, but I was happily surprised to find it in the paperwork. You need only register it with ASUS to begin the warranty. As for the speakers, with my G71, I purchased an HP separate speaker because even at 100%, what came out was a whisper. The ASUS was a major improvement. To sum it up, you will find a lightweight nicely textured cover (low maintenance) that is very attractive in Mocha, brushed aluminum keyboard face and a very high-resolution screen that will impress you. A keyboard that offers soft, but a positive feel. ASUS has exceeded my expectations and am thankful my son turned me on to the brand. For the price and please take the time to look at the specs, in my humble opinion, the best deal you will find today while you compare apples to apples (no pun intended). You will not be disappointed. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Follow up ~ Several days of play and it is still fantastic. On an unrelated subject, I found a company called Clam that has a software download that gives you the old fashioned "Start Botton". Give you the choice of XP, Vista or Windows 7. So if you feel a bit terrified about the new OS, you can have your comfy chair back. I'm actually getting used to "8" and I'm liking it. For a little over $525, you will not find anything(same quality brand)even close to it for the money. P.S. ~ And as for other merchants having it for less, read intently their "Return policy". When I had a small problem, Amazon was instantly there and I didn't have to jump through a single hoop. How much is peace of mind worth? The reason Amazon is my first place to buy, there Customer Service.. this is my ASUS K55A-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) reviews
ASUS K55A-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)

ASUS K55A-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) Specs

  • +
  • Price for both: $622.96
  • These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Buy the selected items together
  • This item: ASUS K55A-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) by Asus $499.99
  • SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Accident Protection Plan ($500-600) by SquareTrade $122.97
. ASUS K55A-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)
ASUS K55A-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) Best buy
ASUS K55A-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)
. ASUS K55A-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) will.. (Read More)




ASUS K55A-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)
,

8 out of 10 based on 71 ratings

1 comment: